We reserve the right to change this policy and will notify you of any changes. In cases where we do change our policy, we will note the most recent date of our revisions in the Released Date at the beginning of our Policy.
Our website is owned and operated by Letter Noon, LLC, (the “Company”).
Information We Collect. There are several ways in which we collect information on our Website, as outlined below:
- Information You Provide:
- Personally Identifiable Information: We are dedicated to ensuring that you enjoy the use of our Website in a seamless and intuitive manner, and in order to ensure that these goals are met, we may ask you to provide certain information to us that is identifiable to you when you register with us, contact us, or otherwise share information with us in any manner (including blog comments, product ratings and customer surveys). Such information is called, “Personally Identifiable Information,” and may include your name, email address, phone number, street address, and any other shipping address. In the event that you choose to order a product on our Website, we will also collect certain financial information in order to process your order, which will include your credit card number and billing address. In any case where you communicate with us through a third party website or application, we may also collect certain information the third party has provided. If you contact us directly to report an issue, request a refund, or for other reasons, we may also collect such information specifically noted in our internal files. Such information may be used to communicate with you in marketing emails and in directed emails for specific responses and information. It is always your option to unsubscribe from our marketing materials by notifying us or clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our emails.
- Non Personally Identifiable Information: Certain information we collect is provided to us based on your use of our site, which may include demographic information about you, and is called “Non Personally Identifiable Information.” This information may include, but is not limited to, your gender, geographic location, and age. We may use such information to provide you with a better quality experience on our website by analysis of such data. We may also report such information to outside Third Parties when we provide information about our Website.
- Information We Automatically Collect (“Cookies”): There is certain information, which we automatically collect during any time in which you use our Website. Such information is data that uniquely identifies a browser on your computer when visiting our website, and is called a Cookie. This information allows you to be recognized when you visit pages on our website that you have visited before, “persistent cookies.” When you move from page to page on our site during one session, we may also use “session cookies” to allow you to be recognized and easily access our functionality. You have the ability to disable cookies at any time on your own personal browsers, although doing so may prevent you from being able to visit certain portions of our Website.
How Do We Share Personally Identifiable Information We Collect? We will not sell or otherwise share your Personally Identifiable Information that you have not previously given us permission to share. There are, however, certain cases in which we may share certain information that we’ve collected with outside, non-affiliated Third Parties for business purposes, or with our subsidiaries and affiliates, such as for the purposes of providing services to our Website, and for the following reasons, which are to be considered exemplary and non-comprehensive:
- Third Parties who provide banking, credit card services, payment transferring, currency conversions, and other financial services;
- Third Parties who provide fraud prevention and verification for credit transactions;
- Third Parties who provide services to us, website programming, legal, or accounting services; and
- Parties who we have been subpoenaed by law to provide with information.
Security: We work to protect the information we collect on our Website. All of the information we collect is on our servers in the United States and only distributed to our Third Party service providers on an as-needed basis, including any information shared with our Vendors for the purposes of processing credit transactions and/or for fulfillment of products you have ordered. Information we provide through our website to these Third Party service providers is carefully secured, and subject to individual agreements to ensure the safety of your information.
General Privacy Practices: Please make sure to ensure the privacy of your account information. We recommend that you do not share your account information with others, and if there are any breaches to your own privacy, that you change your passwords and account information to ensure your own security.
We require that the use of our website is limited to those 18 years and older. In cases where we have unintentionally collected information about a person who is less than 18 years old, we reserve the rights to discard such information and terminate the account.
California Privacy Law: The State of California allows for its residents to request certain information as to how their information is shared with outside Third Parties. If you are a resident of California and would like to request such information, please contact us directly using the form on our website for inquiries or email us at [email protected].